This project is solving the Crop Alert – Learning From the Growers challenge. Description
Recrop is a tool for every grower and researcher, as well as an opportunity to establish a global community of growers, that can provide updates for the protection of their crops.
Basically, the app provides information and updates about detected pests and diseases, giving also the solution to each problem.
How it works
• Connect to the application from any device and instantly see the active infections of their area.
• Post and update an infection based on how it evolves the growing season (grow-harvest).
• Make comments and rate about other infections and collaborate with other growers.
• Search infections locally or around the world.
• View on map the infections of their area or worldwide, among with statistics per country.
• View data in charts by combining different variables (i.e time and infections) that can be downloadable in pdf form.
• Search in library for pest/ diseases' information and also add their own.
• Capable of sending sms to neighboring growers, alerting them for upcoming threatening infections, in order to protect and anticipate with their crops.
• Sms alert about regions being in high risk of climatic events that can affect the crops.
• Analysis of the entered by the user data for the scope of knowledge, anticipation, research and results.
License: MIT license (MIT)
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/bairamispanagiotis/recrop
Queensland Government - https://www.daf.qld.gov.au/plants/health-pests-diseases/a-z-significant/cotton-red-spider-mite-or-glover-mite