This project is solving the Space Station Telemetry App challenge. Description
- Using the mouse, left button, to drag you can orbit around the earth.
- The mouse scroll wheel or left alt + drag will zoom in and out.
- Left clicking on the sun or ISS icon wil show data for that object and clicking again will dismiss the prompt.
- Adding the moon position (and other celestial bodies)
- Showing more of the live data in an interactive way
- Handling Loss of Signal (LoS) for the live data
- Sometimes the live data may not update because of trying to push data quickly to the application.
- Some users have a hard time finding the ISS, would need to add an indicator or button to navigate there for users.
License: Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0)
Source Code/Project URL: https://github.com/fporter2/ISSRT
Live Demonstration - http://fporter2.github.io/ISSRT/